Last Updated on: 09/10/2023
Ownership and Contact Information
This Website is owned and operated by a Florida-based company (hereafter “Our”, “We”, or "Company"). Our principal place of business is located in Fort Pierce, Florida.
1017 S 8th St
Fort Pierce, FL 34950
For any privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We may collect the following types of information:
* Personal Data: This includes your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number, and demographic information.
* Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect, such as your IP address, browser type, and interactions with our Website.
* Financial Data: Payment information for transactions on our Website.
* Social Networking Data: Information from social media platforms.
* Mobile Device Data: Information about your mobile device when accessing our Website.
* Other Data: Information you provide for contests, surveys, or other Website features.
Use of Information
We use your information to:
* Administer and improve our Website.
* Process transactions and send transaction notifications.
* Send newsletters, updates, and marketing communications.
* Respond to inquiries and offer customer support.
* Request feedback and gather analytics.
* Comply with legal requirements and industry standards.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your information with:
* Third-party Service Providers: For payment processing, website hosting, and other operational purposes.
* Legal Authorities: When required by law or in response to legal processes.
* Affiliates and Partners: Business affiliates promoting our products or services.
* Advertisers: For targeted advertising purposes.
* Other Third Parties: For business analysis and other legitimate business purposes.
We retain your personal data as long as necessary for our business purposes or to comply with legal obligations. You may request data deletion at any time.
Our Website is not intended for use by individuals under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal data from minors.
You have the right to:
* Update or change your account information.
* Request copies of your personal data.
* Change your consent to our use of your data.
* Opt-out of communications.
* Request data transfer or deletion.
We partner with third-party analytics providers, including Google Analytics, to gain insights into how users interact with our Website.
Processing Your Information
We may process your data in-house or through third-party processors for purposes like payment processing, website hosting, and email delivery.